Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Moving soon?!

Yaah were to that point.  If you couldn't guess from a few post ago about the bed were ready to move into the camper!


So expect that to happen towards the end of the week though we wont be leaving the area quite yet.


So were now going to be living in the backyard in a tin box, getting the dogs comfy and trying our set up before we move to a cousins "Lot."

And yes, I said lot...  They own some land and tend to rent out spaces to summer RVers.  Upside is they said we could build a small enclosure for ours so I can still keep outdoor appliances safe (like my Deep Freeze).  But it can only be abit bigger then my camper.. >.<  It'll be a lot bigger if you ask me, but only so theres room to walk ALL around and have a space to set my stuff without sucking it in or crawling over.


Soo.. I feel cheated.  But, its fifty a month with hookups plus the price for our water/electric.  Better then anything else local so I wont complain much.  He doesn't even care if we have Dish. 



So we'll be getting that set up, trying our new home out, making sure everythings going to work... Fun, Fun... 


And that's where we are!  I'm out, got some more items to move out so take care!

Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment