Friday, May 8, 2015

Im Back, Darlings!

Evenin' Yall!


Im sorry to have been gone so long, im afraid I got taken up in all the holiday "Spirit!"

Oh, and I don't just mean the Spiritual part OR the, ahem, spirits...  Maybe alittle of the latter, but hey I only get eggnog ONCE a year!

Thank you to everyone who has been messaging me through the holidays with ideas, best wishes, and other lovins!  <3  It was a nice pick-me-up during the traditional holiday sickness!



NOW!  I hope yall had a Merry Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years!


So let me get to the point of this:

` Im back!  Looking to do Weekly updates again!  Honestly, imma try to stock pile a few so I have some in the wings during a dry spell like the holidays gave!


`I've got a few ideas from some of you and i'll be looking to deliver! 


`Due to my lack of posting the last few weeks i'll be making the next few post about Christmas Savings, New Years and sticking to the goals, and ways to get the MOST out of Thanksgiving!


Thank you and gooooood night!  I look forward to seeing you again later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment