Wednesday, March 9, 2016

War on Ants!

Ants...

Tiny..

Numerous.

Bloody damn impossible!


Its March and living in a Apt I'm sorta flicked when it comes to bugs.  Ever been in a Apt?  Ya the landlord has to do it, if you try to take action you could lose your deposit (and I'm not loosing 700 bucks over a few ants...)  So Ya.


It is now the WAR ON ANTS!


I declared war and the ants, they fight hard.


I've tried sugar and borax, coffee grinds, hotels (aka poison), and even essential oils on cotton balls.

Works alittle but not enough. 


I work hard to keep that kitchen clean but they keep coming!  They now move all about the house and the dog food cannot be left out.


Suggestions?  I'll take them!


Bah to them.  BAH!


I currently wipe them up and their trails.  I do a weekly bleach of the counters (bad for my health and the damn counters...) but that's not helping.

I seem to be losing ground!  No seriously, they now own 90% of the house.  Including the bathroom!

Everywhere I look I see black specks...  Moving...


The inch worm and dogs have given up.  More concerned with the wasps in our doorway.


But I'm fighting...

Wolfe

1 comment:

  1. We had that issue too, they were horrible last year..

    ReplyDelete