Friday, May 27, 2016

The Search Continues

...For More ways to save!


Lets see, I've talked about cutting coupons, and ibotta.....  Whats left.

Oh ya, tons.  I'm currently trying out a ton of survey, coupons, and video apps that I hope to start sharing but till I get a good fill of them, I cant offer a review or suggest.


At this moment I'm going on as a referral to my friends to try myself (signup bonus helps her and me and if I don't like it'll i'll cash out and follow on hers!).  So when I do share, i'll probably share her referral since I'm going to freeze mine so we can focus on pooling recourses (don't do this with your roommates unless it involves food and everyone chips in for that.  In this case I'm chipping in for lack of income while we settle.  All money is being pulled till we get on our feet and can more evenly split bills.  Again, we trust and know VERY well, don't do this yourself!)


So I'm going to keep researching and i'll start giving budget facts next week!

See ya next time

Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment