Monday, May 9, 2016

Why have I not been posting?

Im back my sweets, and so sorry for the wait!


I have been unable to post due to a little misunderstanding (put nicely) with google.


If your following weebly then you saw my post about the "Phising" ban that was placed on me.  I also reposted it here for 2/15 so that everyone would know why it just kinda went... poof.


So sadly, I stopped posting on weebly too (since Google owns so much, I was scared i'd get banned there too!).

Needless to say, all of my google blogs were locked down, my email was limited, and im just not getting everything up and running.


What does that mean for the blog?


Well, i'd like to try and back date the post I was going to post so both blogs will still have the content instead of a HUGE gap.  But that will take time.  After the 2nd would be April post I stopped writing out of depression so I don't want the other posts to fall behind too.


So for now, the post are going to be... Awkward.  Im going to start from the back so no post get missed by those who don't follow but im going to try and do 2-3 till I catch up.

So please bare with me and thank you so much for staying with me during this!


Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment