Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Moved In...

Oh I'm tired.  We got here and found that half of what we had was useless to have...  They had a bed set up for us, stocked kitchen, ect ect.


So.  Options:  Store it or get rid of it.


So I'm now looking for a cheap storage place to place my extra and donating others.  Naturally I'm keeping a few of my appliances-especially the 20 plus stuff, my bed, and part of my bedroom suite. 


Luckily, we have similar love of coffee... So she gave me the mini fridge so I can keep my coffee "station" stuff.

So I'm going to be suffering a few more weeks with more moving.


Upside?  My friend is a blogger who agreed to write a few posts up for me.  She usually blogs on art or gaming (  http://wow-anonymous.blogspot.com/ ) but while I get settled she'll be helping me write blog post on some of the things she does so I wont fall behind.  So if they look different from my usual, its because she is different from my usual...


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment