Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Im a Happy Pup!

See last related Post:  http://checklisttorandom.blogspot.com/2016/11/oooh-new-camper.html


I'm bouncing for joy!  I found my new home!


I went in with a 10-17k budget... But the sells rep kept insisting on showing things that were priced HIGHER then I wanted...

But, He showed me a 30k one that I love...



Look, being realistic I was expecting a 20-22k camper that was right at 17k after the sale price and maybe 20 ft long...

We needed space for computer desk so we were looking at getting Toy Haulers or campers with bunks that we could... "fix" to our needs.  Truth be told, a Queensize bed, Kitchen with fridge, burners, and sink, and a bathroom I could walk into without feeling like I was in a coffin... That's all I wanted.  But I need space for our PCs and dogs to stretch.  So yah, I was expecting a used but good shape toy hauler that was abit under 20 ft.  (Toy Haulers have about 5 ft of open space at one under for Motor bikes, 4 wheelers, ect.  GREAT space for full size desk or entertainment centers, plus they were basic and cheap.)


Back to the story though...

Knowing what I wanted he kept trying to push HIGHER models on me till we finally went to a toy hauler in my range.  It was 12k after sale, 15 ft, and SUPER basic.  I explained how I loved the open space, the need for computer desk, and the large dogs...

It clicked in his head EXACTLY what I wanted and he said "I know you like this, but I wanna show you this one other model.  It'll be like 21k after we factor in the sale's savings and I think you'll love it."

I caved... Glad I did.

It was BEAUTIFUL!

Wood floors, private queen size bed, huge table that covered to a king sized bed, pull out faux leather couch, full kitchen with a HUGE sink, two entertainment centers, a bunk house with a separate closet... Plus two slides (One in the bunk house, other for the couch and table).


I was drooling...  Then he showed me the outdoor kitchen and shower... The kitchen had a sink, fridge, and two burners... Summer days and camping... Oh, and the added kitchen storage.  That shower though... Well, lets just say big dogs are harder to fit in shower stalls... Even bigger ones.


So.. Yah... 5k more and I'm about to go sign on my new home...


I should be moving in Mid December.

Fun, fun!

Wolfe

1 comment: