Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Oooh, New camper?

See:  http://checklisttorandom.blogspot.com/2016/10/more-research.html


So its not my first time thinking this but I've thought about it... I want my own place and I'd love to travel.


So, I've been keeping my ears down to the ground and oyie, Campers and RVs...  The prices are UNREAL.


Anything newer then 2000 used was asking for close to 10 grand?!  REALLY?!  (Craigslist ads... They WAY overpriced them...)  And the pre 2000s were rusty, moldy, gutted...

Do you know what a "Hunting Cabin" is?  It means might have water and electric... Its a hauled over tent... That's what pre 2000s were.  Anything that was in good condition was easily 8 grand... And under 20 ft or a pop up.


So... I looked at new stuff from dealers... Found a dealer having a 30-40% off sell!


So guess whos going to look at new "Homes" this month?  ;3


Since the coming weeks are my Holiday Post line up, i'll be updating you after thanksgiving!


Wolfe

2 comments: