Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Things I dont understand...

Some of the things I will never understand:

Why people want to make cake out of veggies (honestly, even carrot cake is a strange thing if you think about it!)

Why raw fish is appealing...  Why raw meat is appealing at all really, that includes bloody beef.  How can you be faint at blood and want to eat it?  For that matter why is it we'll ban nuts from places due to allergies but someone fainting at the site of undercooked meat not been addressed?  Or just because vegans are offended... We ban the strangest things in America.

Third, why are people so easily offended?  Im not saying there isnt a reason, but why does it ALWAYS seem to be taken in a offensive way?  Especially when it was never meant to offend.  We have freedom of speech but having a opposing opinion is offensive no matter your reasoning.

Four, WHY DID YOU INVENT STICKY KEYS?!  No really, has anyone ever had a real reason to use it?  I accidently activate it constantly while just thinking before I type and then I cant remember how to unstick it and my keyboard is now writing in symbols to googling is out the question... And I have to restart because im stuck.  Is there a reasoning behind this? 


Why do people care what more famous people are doing?  I've never understood that trend but there are people who know every single aspect of a persons life and this would be considered disturbing and possibly stalking if said person wasnt famous...  If you know more about what a person you will never meet is doing but have no idea what your family is doing... Shouldnt that be concerning?!  I feel like I missed the memo.


Taxes...  I find them vexing to think about with insane laws...  Why isn't it just a strict percent for everyone?  It would be simplier then your taxes jumping up and down depending on your wages and if you got over time...  Hey, I did once work a job that paid W-2 wages!  And that 1 extra hour would cause me to get LESS because my gross jumped me to a different bracket... Where's the sense?


Lastt, is why is smaller MORE then bigger?  I'm not talking a super computer in the palm of your hand, I'm talking a 12 ft table costing the same as the 8 ft model with the same look and benefits...  Same with ovens... All you did was make the cooking area smaller, nothing else is smaller... Why is that suppose to be 500 more for 7 sq ft less cooking space?!  in a SIMPLE OVEN!!


Rant over for now...  Maybe someone can answer these plaguing concerns?  I imagine you cant be wrong when 90% of what I wanna know is opinion based.

Wolf







No comments:

Post a Comment