Monday, June 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day, Darlins!




((As posted to Weebly 2/13/15))


Happy Valentine's Day, yall! Grab your hunny and make them a happy bear tonight with plenty of honey!


For you...Um, under 21s. Keep it PG, no sex. (See parents? Im not gonna encourage that!) And for the sakes of you not really caring about my orders, atleast keep it safe. No one wants a kid while their a kid! You adults too! (Hey, maybe that's another blog post...)



I'll try to have some fun dating tips and gift ideas for next year. But you have any happy memories or gift ideas for/from Valentine's Day? Share them in Comments or email them!




As for me... Well I got plans with my beloved Zombie Bait. He's promised me something special! Fingers crossed its not a trip to GameStop where I get to pick a game... Or the Video Store and I can make him watch any movie... Again.

...
...
...


If your reading this... You better change your plans reaaalll quick Babe.



Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment