Monday, June 29, 2015

Thinking, Thinking... Curious



(As Posted to Weebly 2/19/15)


You know... I've hit writers block. Don't you hate that? Apparently you can hit it as a blogger too. Not that I don't have ideas. I just cant focus enough to make more then 3 sentences.


So looking down at other blogs, you see Loooonnnggg, paragraph after paragraph, endless post. And lately they kind of skimp.


So to the rest of you. Does that bother you? To get little updates/mini post weekly verse a possibly once or twice a month long post?


Its all... Im not sure, RANDOM I guess! Maybe it wont matter one way or a not?


Possibly i'll just try to poke in more with mini post to twice a week for those..



Update to Blogging on other sites. I have started on Blogspot.com with this same site name (yap, that's me.) and am posting. Its only 1-2 a week. At this point I wont reach this post till May or June. But its progress. It gets a few of its own special post nothing special if you want to check it out.


Also, if you noticed in some of my first post, you saw that I do write for Amazon Kindle. I've published one book so far (hope to have 2 by Halloween!). So im considering... Almost advertising a few books. Not just my own, but ones I found and enjoy. Would anyone be interested in that? This blog is meant to be random and wide variety type but it don't hurt to really keep some post of interest!


I'll try and keep up my actual holiday post too this year... Starting for St Patty day... V'Day is abit too... Well, gone!



Well. Till next time darlins!


Have a Blessed day!
~Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment