Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Ghost Story Part 5

9/16/15 Weebly



Now with her mom did a lot of research and decided there were no ghost, only demons who could look like the dead to trick people.  Sounded about right with what they were having.

Now it was REALLY pissed.

"Ma ignored it too.  And spent time in my room, same as the dogs.  They never left except to go out.  It watched from the door, but it couldn't even open my door now."

She went on to tell me how it started breaking things in the kitchen and throwing stuff when her mom was getting ready. 

"Finally Ma had enough too.  Once it wasn't nice to her, she got mad real easy.  She did like I did, but she knew better.  She told it to leave our house."

Her depression ended, the dogs were all normal, and there were no more strange scratches. 

"The house was great... Not cold, not heavy.  We didn't fight, I didn't want to die and I stopped slicing my wrist.  No more blackouts or down patches."


Short but there was more to the story.  I think its worth waiting for though.  See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment