Monday, October 19, 2015

Glutton for Punishment

9/26/15 Weebly



I like work, I like to keep busy.  I hate feeling like there is nothing to do.  So now I have myself set to start working on a web comic with a friend.  As well as working on my books (one of which is suppose to be released by the 31st of Oct and not done editing), my 6 blogs I work on, side post I write for other blogs, my own strange need to write random things at random times, plus my job and dogs.

I'd like to think deep down there's this hope for never leaving the house to make money since I sell books via Amazon and mainly twiddle my thumbs when im not typing.

But is it so bad to dream that I could make myself a hermit and never leave my home but bring in a living wage?  Ya tend to need less when you share incomes-true, but my boyfriend got to start his dream first.  So I over work abit..

I don't know, I enjoy it abit.  I hate the stillness, hate quiet..  I like to feel like there's more to do.


Well, what about the rest of you?  Do you crave more work to keep you in controlled chaos or would you relish a life of freedom and time?


When ya think about it, would you rather be a business man or a hippy (assuming money did not effect either life style that is).


Love to get some feedback on that, hope to see yall again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment