Monday, November 9, 2015

Possible Update Schedule?

I've recently got a job offering so my posting time is spazzy.  But I have to lock on a schedule or i'll end up posting once a month again...


As such, Im going to try and keep the post like I had on Blogger.  Posting ever 3-4 days.  One week a Weds, the next week Mon. and Fri.   It was a odd schedule.  But I like the random feeling.  Kept me on my toes...  Probably because those seemed to be my best days to post.

Mondays, I look for anything BUT work to do.

Tuesdays, I have a panic attack and work double time for Mondays...

Wednesdays is Hump Day... My last panic attack means I have a lighter load.  Thus im bored.

Thursdays are a meh day.  My work load varies.

Friday is pretty light, mainly any overload from Thursdays.  But its also my Gaming Night. (Dont Judge me...)

Saturday is Shopping.  Not fun shopping.  Its hours of cracking a whip on my budget and getting any food outside of ramen for the week on 50 dollars.  Its not fun..!

Sunday is my day of rest.  I need it after shopping so I pretty much do nothing.


So, ya.  Funny schedule.  But I think it'll be managable...  I hope you get a kick out of my panic attacks.

Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment