Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Site Updates

Ding Ding!  We've finally caught up both websites so I can update on the same day for both.  No more advanced post on Weebly.



At this point I can really start weighing my choice on which site I prefer.  Sadly, I do lean to Blogger for ease of use.  But Weebly has some advanced options to make searching a easier task for all my fans.

On top of this, both sites have a HUGE fan base running with tons of views each day.  Because of this, I don't want to shut either site down. 

Im going to give it till the end of the year to decide if I want to fuss with both sites or if I want to switch to updating only one.

Either way I won't be deleting either site!  So no fear of that.



All that aside, you'll now see the two sites posting the same content each day from this point on!

Thank you for all your time, suggestions, and emails!  I hope to see more of everyone in the future!

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment