Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy New Yeaaarrr! (Early)

Yes early!  Why?  Because i'll be busy tomorrow 'celebrating' with one of the few days I get the excuse to drink myself into a stupor. 


___________________________________________


Kids, please don't do as I do, you wont like the outcome.


Under no sense do I encourage anyone to drink, do drugs, be violent, and so on and so forth, don't sue me.



______________________________________________


Okay, legal stuff out of the way, this is my last post of 2015~

Starting next week it'll be a new year with new crap to deal with and possibly a hangover too! --Seriously kids, don't follow my example!--



So stay up and see the ball drop, enjoy the last of the year with a bang and kiss someone just to say you got some action during 2015.



Wolf's going on the prowl!


Happy New Years!

Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment