Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Budget Life: InstaGC.com Be-Gone!


WARNING:  I HIGHLY DISLIKE THIS SITE MYSELF BUT IF YOUR CURIOUS THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE MY LINK!  THESE SITES TEND TO GIVE EXTRA REWARDS TO BOTH PARTIES IF YOUR A REFERAL!


Link:  https://www.instagc.com/1210539 

If you just love us, then you can just follow and confirm your email only to help me out.




All the same:


This site allows you to turn spare time and all your valuable info into cash.

Videos, task, surveys, sign ups, referals, and web searches.



Pros:  They use lots of partners so theres ALWAYS something.


Cons:  The pay is crappy for the time you'll put into it for a number of reasons i'll state below.

Side Note:  This account was started by my roomie and I was trying it through her but were both beyond fed up.



*This site has HORRIBLE service.  Ya their quick but their reps are cold and sarcastic and tend to treat you like your unworthy of their time.


*The pay is crap!  Too low for too long!  Surveys give me more for my time.


*50-90% of your offers never seem to credit!  They say to give 11-20 days but after 4 days they delete the proof that you did it! 

If you contact them its followed with "Well its not working because your using the same email!"  So... They are actually scamming you and that company.  They'll put up 12 offers by the same site (you'll apply in the hour long process) and do them to the T and then never get awarded because you used "The same email"... 

I actually asked out right:  Do I need 100 emails to ever get paid?  "Yes, you need a new email each time." 

Well, I tried a different email.  No dice.  In fact our balance sheet is 99% all from the same day we started and after that nothing.

Im currently attempting to cap out with 200 points (AKA $2.00) to cash out and drop this craptastic site.



If you want to risk it then I wish you good luck but I wont be putting my time in anymore with this one and hope anyone else trying has a far different story!


Link:  https://www.instagc.com/1210539 

Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment