Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Budget Life: SlideJoy

WARNING:  Currently not open to iPhones or computers!



SlideJoy is just a fun way to make cash for unlocking your phone.


Pretty much your phones lock screen is now a ad and your paid for seeing it as you unlock the phone!




How much is worth?

1 point per swipe.


1000 points = $1




This is a no work way to make abit of cash but the average person may only bring in a few bucks a month.  But is it a bad thing to get paid for something you've been doing for free?


If your interested, then please follow the link:  getslidejoy.com/r/bAz8fid=1




What can you get with points?

Paypal, Gift cards, or donating to some of the featured charities!




Happy Swiping.

Wolfe


1 comment:

  1. I've already made money off this one too! I got it on my old smart phone and it didnt take long to reach a 1000! Hard to believe I use my phone so much.

    ReplyDelete