Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Budget Life: SwagBucks

Swagbucks is far from new but after spending a few weeks on it I find it more impressive then some.


You can play swagbucks via the phone or on your computer-and pays more if you do both!


Ways to catch cash:

Random Searches-Not my favorite method.

Watch Vids-I love to let these play through on my phone while I'm busy and on my computer when I don't need the noise/internet (like say while I cook, clean, watch TV...)

Daily Polls- Exactly what it sounds like!

Daily "Crave"-Quick vids/slide shows for points.

Daily Discover-Like crave but you can do task, coupons, ect for points.

Surveys-Answer pain in the rump surveys and most of the time get a point even if you cant do it!  (Better then most).

------if you do 5 of the 6 above you get daily point bonus!---------

Daily caps- Two caps, one for a streak and another for bonus.  Both awarded at the end of the month.

Weekly/Monthly Streaks-reach the dailies each day and your bonuses will boom!



From your phone you can also download games to play and get points too.

Also, shop online?  Swagbucks works like ebates but giving PER dollar rather then on certain items!


Interested?  Then help us out by using this link:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SheWolfLit



How Much it pay?

Every point is worth 1 cent.  So 100=$1.  Not much if you think about it but it adds up and if your diligent it can add up to some serious cash!



How much do you make daily? 

I aim for 100-500 points a day.  I have to get atleast 100-150 to reach my daily goals but if I do 500 a day it'll add up to $150 a month!



How can I cash out?

Paypal and gift cards!

Unlike other sites you can get cash via paypal accounts!  But if you watch you'll see sales on gift cards so you can save 5-30% off the point price! 



Interested?  Then help us out by using this link:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SheWolfLit




If I sound excited, its because this is hands down my new favorite.  I'm not noticing issues with getting my payments, my points aren't taking forever to arrive, and I have ONE item I was never awarded for (and that was only worth 2 points so its not exactly a huge deal).



So if your looking for side cash or just a way to save for Christmas then give it a try!  And again, please don't forget to use my link!  (I'm not a "partner" with swagbucks, just a user who would love some refers and wants to see her readers profit from letting videos play through while they do whatever they do!).



So again...


Interested?  Then help us out by using this link:  http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SheWolfLit



Happy Hustling!

Wolfe

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying it and so far i've made like 20 bucks! Its been a slow go but i'm only playing a couple videos a day while I work. Cant believe a little background noise is making me money!

    ReplyDelete