Wednesday, September 14, 2016

People are EVIL

I recently looked at Pinterest... 

Well, my interest bring up many odd things... Pranks, petitions of horror that needs to be stopped, prepping, tumblr, ways to get away with murder...


So in a short week I know how to properly butcher a human, and get rid of evidence or a way to just destroy the body... 


Ah, but that's not a issue.


Tumblr though... Oh it ruined...


I have childhood memories.  Those post ruined them!  I cant watch Courage or Scooby Doo the same you bastards!!  Those were my FAVORITE!!


But worse part is it can be sweet, it can be intelligent, it can be defending people against racist, breaking sterotypes, calmly sharing views, finding out whos butt is in a close up picture...  Honestly, sites like tumblr and reddit could be used to solve cold cases.  Its full of people with nothing to do but resources you never think to use and skill sets you may not have.  Its inspiring.

But then its evil.... I mean the happy face balloon prank was fucking horrible.  This is the only site that can make something so pure become so terrifying!

And then makes something scary sweet and cuddly...

Be afraid.


Ah but my point.  I keep seeing the prank post and oh are they devilish.  I wont spoil it, but my favorite ones are always the saw themed ones...  But the the frozen mentos isjust wrong... Same with any that hide toilet paper.  You even bastards.  Leave the toilet paper alone!



But, it evens out.

I found these posts called "Faith in Humanity" and they really brighten my day.  So whenever I have a bad day or need a pick me up I look for a meme of them to help my cheer up.  The idea of good in this world always makes me feel better.



Needless to say, Pinterest is a fun site and I suggest using care when pinning items.  Because that one prank you found cute opens a door way you cant close...


Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment