Friday, July 31, 2015

Farmville…Just Farming?



(3/20/15 Weebly Post)







For those that know me—what the hell, yall know me too well for comfort! Well as you know, I schedule my blogs abit in the future to prevent blank post. Like what happened to Witches Brew post back on Halloween. Well. This one is abit pushed too, so on we go.

Show of hands, who plays Farmville? Probably everyone. It’s a fun little game designed to drag you in and trick you into using cash.

Well, recently they allowed the fun of “Your Childhood Sweetheart.” It’s a farmhand that never leaves and you often Hug. Well, their free to use in exchange for “Meals” which is crafted recipes and a energy that refills daily (every 24 hrs) unless you BUY more.

Well you had to train your friend in chapters like field care, tree care, and like chapter 3 you go on a date and in like chapter 5 or 6 you ask them to marry you and then like 8 or 9 kids are coming soon! LIES!

I got on.. Look what I had… A KID…Still says COMING SOON and here I got a bundle of joy… I don’t want. I even named it “wth..” I did not want. It eats my baby bottles. I need those! Too many animals! Hell I aint even gone out on a DATE yet! IM STILL IN CHAPTER 2!

So were we screwing in the trees or fields of golden wheat? Were those hugs really humps? I don’t know but im scared and confused!

What about yall? Scared yet by this?

Wasn’t it bad enough a person ya hadn’t dated yet was living in your house? Hugging you constantly? Getting in the way of you and your horses as well as EATING your food and DEMANDING food for their ONE job a day?!

And WORSE you only been there 5 days!! HOW DID I GIVE BIRTH!?!?!!

Facebook has no logic… Im terrified… I think I also got broken. Im mentally broken my friends. I crave the idea of logic. I still wasn’t comfy with the shitting out wool and horse shoes and they throw THIS at me..

What do yall think of these developments? Any confusion, worry, logic?

Till next we meet… I need a asprin…

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment