Monday, September 7, 2015

A True Ghost Story Part 1

(As Posted to Weebly 5/23/15)


I wont say names, I wont give places. This was a really personal thing for a good friend of mine. But she gave me permission to share the story. To let others see, its not fun and games to deal with this stuff. Its not just a TV stunt.




She had never told me about it before and it did make sense when I thought about that time period. Ya see we were in high school. She had never been a happy person but she wasnt a emo "I want to cut myself." type... Then over about a week she wouldnt talk and stopped trying.. She wouldnt draw, wouldnt smile, wouldnt even do her school work..



I figured it was a hormone issue or something with her dad being a solider but she wouldnt say. Next thing I know shes always wearing this huge black jacket (in 100 degree weather!) and wont take it off.



Found out a few weeks later that she had actually been trying to kill herself and couldnt seem to keep herself stable mentally. She was seeing doctors several times a week, on tons of meds, and always looked like hell. No sleep, and lots of abuse hell. I saw the bruises and cuts but I couldnt really help.



After about a year she was suddenly better. No bad thoughts, no more bruises, and not even scars!



The doctors figured it was because she was out of high school. Blamed it on bullying. She never argued. Just went on happy as could be.



I found out abit later after alot of pushing that she just wanted it to stop. She showed me the pictures and asked me "So... How can I scratch my own back like that?" Down her spine was 3 DEEP claw marks. She couldnt do those.



If ya want more, wait till next week. Sh*t hasnt hit the fan yet.


Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment