Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I hate humanity sometimes...



(5/7/15 Weebly)







I truely MEAN this too! Everyone suchs a jacka-- Er.. Ya get my meaning.

Now adults... We all know that fun game of Ping Pong you play with any office or return service... Oh yes.. The "I cant help you, please call this number." which turns into "Well you need THIS person, heres the number." and then on and on till your back to the same person.


When it comes to making returns ya think, "Well, they just dont wanna give me my 5 bucks back." Whats BAD is when your trying to give to a charity and they give you that.


Now I was back home trying to help a friend get rid of some stuff before she moved and she said, "Hey Fin, can ya call and set up a pick up?" I say sure and look up the number. No biggy. I call what the site calls "The Pick Up" number. And know what I get? "Oh im sorry, this is the main office. You need to call this number."

Well I bite back the remark on what the site says, tell her okay and think "Well its a charity. Maybe dont have a tech guy on staff to fix it."

So I call the other number and end up getting yelled at by someone about having the wrong number. That Sonofa must get ALOT of those. Because I called main office, told them and they of course apologized and said told me how they didnt understand why that happened. I read off the number i'd called and they said its right. So I called again. I NOT so politely yelled back that its the number the main office was giving me and got hung up on.

So I called a 3rd time to the main office. Got a 3rd person. Read off the number and she burst out laughing. Apparently I was given the wrong area code. Twice. Even after telling the second one the EXACT number I dialed... So she apologized to me, said they probably looking at MY area code when giving the number gave me the right one.

Luckily this one WAS right. And I found out said charity has to type in the area code before telling you the number to call to get a pick up. Im pretty sure that poor guy could tell I was still abit peeved. But who wouldnt be? I've been all but cussed out twice for calling a number I was given!

I thought dealing with a COLLEGE was bad! And I got to tell ya, after being sent to the same person 5 times with the same question as they insist "I cant help you." while every other person says "ONLY they can help you." really works your nerves...

Needless to say I was abit pissy for a few hours... My boyfriend started grabbing a cross and avoiding me till I calmed down. When I finally started letting that anger go he still wont come near me. Says Im giving into the demon and that I need a priest.

Im actually writing this with him sitting huddled in a chair with a cross in one hand and a bottle of water that he sharpied "Holy Water" on and drew a cross... I feel the love...

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment