Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ghost Story Part 3



(Posted to Weebly 8/19/15)




About a month in at this point for those keeping score.


At this point, im thinking its true or she really is nuts. Or gulliable... So I asked how she knew it was a ghost.


"I didn't know, in truth I had no idea what the f*ck was going on. I didn't even know why Ma decided to stay on my side of the house... I would of ignored it all if the dogs weren't acting strange. Took me a long time to figure out what was there too."


She told me next how when she got home all the dogs would be piled in her room and all but Hoss left when she went in to do her homework. Then she started hear foot steps in the hall. When she turned nothing was there. She got up and closed the door till it was barely cracked and went back to her school work.

Right after she sat down it creaked open and Hoss crawled under her chair, growling. When she turned around it look like the hallway was pitch black. No light, not even from the windows. And the door was wide open. She blinked and it was normal.

After that she always felt watched when she was home. Hoss stayed glued to her, following her closely and growling whenever she felt the odd watched-feeling or heard things moving.


She said she didn't want to believe still. So she just ignored it and tried to soothe Hoss when he growled at thin air.


A few days later her mom started taking pictures around the house. When she asked why, that was when she found out about her moms experiences. Apparently she had the same watched feeling when she slept and sometimes found things had moved. Now she had contacted a medium and was sending her pictures.

She insisted she thought it was insane-She still doesn't think highly of "Mediums" apparently. But when she told me what the medium said, I couldn't blame her for not trusting what they see.

"Ma was being followed by 2 ghost, both looked like my grandma and grandpa. She didn't know what they looked like, Fi. She said it was my grandpa watching us. But when she saw the pics of my side.." She stopped, picking at her wrist, "She said the spirit-my supposed grandpa-hated me. He never hated me, Fi. He never would hurt or scare me. This thing wasn't my grandfather. I knew it. But Ma ate it up. She started talking to it, tried to record it."


I was in shock at that.. I did know her grandpa, he did love her. He never even got mad at her! She was the only grandchild, the daughter he never had.


It was about that time she became depressed.



​Still interested? I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment