Friday, September 25, 2015

Ghost Story Part 2



(7/20/15 Weebly)




Apparently Highly demanded.. Part 2


So last time (a long time ago, sooo sorry!) I mentioned the scratches on my friends back.


Well, it was clear and deep. Real easy to see in the picture and it was only the three. My first reaction was "Maybe that big Shepard of yours? She likes to paw at you in your sleep..."

I could of swore she would cry at that... I guess it was stupid to ask that, she hadn't wanted to say for a reason. But my first instinct was to deny ghost and demons. And three scratches, who wouldn't think demons, right?

Well I kind of tried to make her feel not insane and asked her what it was.

She sat me down and told me how her mom had been feeling watched and started sleeping in her room. At first, it had helped her sleep but then she had started getting bothered too.


Her mom complained about being watched again and the dogs suddenly refused to sleep with either of them-all but the oldest dog, atleast who stayed next to her at all times.


It started with the dogs running away and a sensation of being watched while they slept.

At this point she was nearly in tears, I knew it was bothering her to talk about it. It was hard for me to see it, but even harder to believe. I knew she had a wild imagination and that her mom watched ghost stuff alot. But her dogs running out of the rooms? They were clingy.


She went on to tell me how it got worse after 2 weeks of her mom being back there. The floors creaked in the hall, her door would get pushed, and she'd see dark shapes moving in the hall between the rooms.

Made it hard for her to sleep. The oldest dog-Hoss, then moved from his favorite bed in the hall to her room.

Then another week later she started having bad dreams and would wake up in tears, sweating, and heart racing. I asked her about it and she said it was always bad but she could never remember. It was just mind numbing fear.

At this point the shy collie mix who never climbed on furniture started sleeping in her bed. Usually at her side or on her feet-hard to do with a 5'8'' girl in a small twin bed.

Next it started happening during the day. She went home after school each day and was usually alone for about 4 hours. She said it was about this time she got truly terrified.


Interested? Read more next post!

​Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment