Friday, February 19, 2016

Know What Really Grinds my Gears?

((Linked from Weebly to explain lack of post...!))


Being a blogger, I enjoy writing.  What I don't enjoy is my blogs being deleted for bogus reasons...

That's right, Google says I've been "Phishing" which means im attempting to:


VERB (USED WITHOUT OBJECT)
1.
to try to obtain financial or other confidential information from Internet users, typically by sending an email that looks as if it is from a legitimate organization, usually a financial institution, but contains a link to a fake website that replicates the real one.

(Ask.com Def., not sure what link they got it from)


Do I send emails?  No, not unless replying to a fan or the site sends them if you ask for them as alerts to post!

Have I requested your full name, number, birth date, or anything like that?  NO!


Do I give you my email or ask for yours?  NO!

I never see emails, they come via the site which means its altered.  That's why I ask for a name to use to refer to you.


I don't even use my friends or boyfriends real names...


Whys this coming up you ask?  I woke up this morning and was going to write a few blog post in response to emails from last week and I got a nasty gram from Google saying I was banned and had my blog deleted for phishing...  My reaction?  "WTFH YOU ASSHOLES?!  WHERES YOUR PROOF?!"  There was a few hours of shattering and cursing...  I really don't take that sort of thing lightly...  No artist or writer wants to be accused of stealing, or be stolen from.  Being accused of trying to steal from my fans really hit hard.



My wonderful boyfriend was kind enough to point out "You know, your running two sites...  Maybe someone thought the newer site was a fake?" 

I kind of just stared at him.


He thinks I've lost my mind.  Because at this moment hes no longer in the house...  He promised coffee and comics...


Long of short, as of 2/18/16 my BlogSpot URL is down, hopefully i'll have it up by the 24th....  Not happy.


Very Unhappy Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment