Monday, February 15, 2016

The Day After

Alright, so I always share some gorey details for the amusement of everyone and I've got a few.


First off, I spent 4 hours straight cooking...  No, really.  We had homemade fries and steak with fresh onions and pepper and then smothered in cheese (if you get velveta shreaded-be aware... its salty as hell and you should pre melt with abit of butter and milk... it did not melt well and when I nuked it, it burned and turned to glue, ew...)

So, my InchWorm cut potatoes while I stood frying and cooking a few steaks (yes, we splurged!).


Then I was left alone while he wandered off to watch YouTube...  I came back with a plate of food for us and hes giggling at YouTube...  I nearly stabbed him.  He did get a hard kick to the ass.


After 30 minutes of yelling he turns off the lights and plugs in one of those wax warmers and the whole bedroom smells like coffee...  My one weakness...

Then we spent 6 hours straight watching Friday the 13th movies including Jason vs Freddie and munching on fries.


Im a sucker for horror films and he got me high off coffee, that's the main reason I didn't strangle him.

Then he actually surprises me.  He got me this cute fuzzy wolf ear hat as a gift and made me a iced coffee.  I was happier then a dead pig in the sun shine.


We ended up spending the rest of the night debating horror clichés before a late night trip to the movies...  Where I once again wanted to kill him.  He got 4 am tickets to Star Wars so I wouldn't be able to say he dragged me to Star Wars on Valentines day...


So here I am... Writing this at 8 am after returning home.


And hes snoring and flopping all over the bed. 

What a great Valentines day...


Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment