Wednesday, February 24, 2016

To Blog or not to blog, hmm

Ah, not to fear, i'm not referring to this one.


Im debating on starting another blog for a more.. specialized subject.  Coffee.


As a writer, blogger, human being... I love the magic bean that is coffee.  I thought about sharing some cool post, recipes ect here but theres SO MUCH to coffee that the blog would no longer be... well, random!  So with that in mind, I thinks I may start another at a later date.  For Coffee.  and tea, wine... And things that go so well with these things...  Okay, so it may be just as random.  But without random i'd never be able to focus. 

I can set up a plot, idea, outline.  Then...  1 point in. ______________.  Its blank.  Am I ADHD?  Or whatever it is..  No, no.  Just crazy.  I am a crazy


Thoughts, fears, randomness?

No comments:

Post a Comment