Friday, April 15, 2016

To Continue or To Choose

So many ways back, I mentioned that i'd keep the weebly and BlogSpot going.  But im noticing a divide.


Weebly has maybe 25% the views that BlogSpot is getting.

So its leaving me with "Why keep up both when one has the larger favor?"


At the same time I have friends suggesting I pick a new platform to buy a domain on a different site. 



Well, for the moment im thinking of putting a hold on weebly and moving over to BlogSpot for the time.  And maybe next year looking at a new site to post on.


Why a new site?  As most know im having to back date my post due to Google accusing me of "phising" on my blog and having my blog cut for several months.  This still upsets me.

Why haven't I moved yet?  Because Google allows me to add ads on the blog that allow me to bring in a small income which helps me stay focused on this blog.  Weebly doesn't offer that.

Weebly also is VERY expensive for domain names.  But there are cheaper ones I can publish and buy on.


Because I enjoy blogging and writing, i'd love to keep up both as more then hobbies so im trying to make both produce enough to give me the income I need to survive and maybe have more then 50 bucks a week for food.

And if that's what I want, I need to transfer to ONE site and move from there.


As of now, i'll still be posting on both, but im saying it now as a heads up to my readers.


Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment