Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Better Late then never...!

Ya, yah...  I'm late.

But I'm posting just a few days short!


So, fun fact...I'm living with a couple of weirdos... 

I mean I have inch worm.  But now I also live with a artist (that makes like oodles of fun!), her boyfriend, and my boyfriend... Who seem to have merged souls because we catch them copying each other... Two gamers with no work to do... And a love of sweets.

So I live with "Twins" and a crazy woman.

I know artist can be off their rocker, but my shy friend has cracked her mold.  I'd be proud of her if it wasn't so disturbing.

She's getting giggles out of scaring the crap out of the boys, Preps, is a shopaholic on Amazon (luckily its just a bunch of wish lists...), has mental break downs that are then followed by burst of happy affection...  Funny part, she's mentally sane... So were terrified by that.


Artist types are one broken pencil from going Hanibal Lectur!


But I'm still having fun.  Its still better then where I was even if it is a nut house... Kind of feels homey to be in a house with different personalities.  You see shit like that in those "reality" (HAHAHAH!) shows...  But it actually works out great in real life.

I can still be myself, she can be crazy, the boys... do as they do.  Honestly they blend in with the couch...  No really, they are wearing the same colors as the old snagged up couch their on.  They are blending...

Sal actually told me "Were Camoflaged..."  I nearly died, he just looked so serious as he said it and turned back to Battlefield...  Right as he got sniped.

It was the most enjoyable thing I've seen in a long time... To watch him die for a lame joke.  But I'm abit of a cynic. 


Well signing off!  See you next week with real content I hope!

Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment