Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Am I STILL Hungover?!

I tried yager...  That crap had me on my ass.  I thought Tequila was bad Yager had me screaming... Mainly because I was tasting it for 6 hours...  So to get rid of that taste... A cocktail staring Tequila, Whiskey, Southern Comfort, the 150 Proof Vodka we use for making meds and extracts...

I hit my limit.  And I'm not freaking sure where it was.  I think it was somewhere in the 3rd bottle of Tequila... 

I still swear I taste that stuff...


And yet i'll still be drinking...


KIDS!  I am a horrible role model, do not drink.  I am in my 20s, I went to college, and I drink at my home, don't leave the house, no driving, one sober person...  Usually not drunk as a skunk.  Responsible.  As Responsible as someone doing shots can be.  Kids, drinking is very bad..  >>;


Onto my last thought!


I wanna make wine but that crap will require too much stuff.  Same with beer.  So that's not my current option.


I've been making flavored liquor (mostly Vodka and Khuala)  Vodka is my favorite, buy el cheapo and soak fruits and herbs-If its too strong its used as a extract or I mix it with something... Like Coke. 


But now, I wanna try MEAD!

Mead is pretty easy based on my research...  Fruit, honey, sugar, yeast, purified water...  Alittle time to start and a lot of time to ferment.  And Fermented stuff if actually good for you!  (Vodka is fermented kind of too, thus its good for me... o.<  )  So I wanna start this after we move in the camper.


Okay, I'm don't ranting.  I'm going to go sleep off the rest of the booze...

Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment