Wednesday, January 11, 2017

One step forward...

Well, it was only TWENTY steps back!  But I swear their worth having...

I cant lie, I've been lying to myself for the last 12 hours.  Late present from the baby was a trip to a nice coffee shop... Attached to a freaking BOOK STORE!

Well, at first I'm doing good...  I ordered my coffee, I'm being good.  Then I'm waiting.  Its taking forever, they had to clean the grounds out and then a issue with the part that makes the steamed milk...  I wanted a Mocha but someone cant do coffee without his extra frothy milk... >>;

So, I started looking.  It was cool.  Nice shop.  Collections of older books, a few classics...  It started with one I just couldn't say no to... This old Mythology book with hundreds of legends, sketches, eye witness... Then another on herbal meds...  It got out of hand. 

Within 5 minutes, I had 12 books.  I sat and decided i'd only get THREE books!  So I started trying to put some up.  Long story short, by the time I got my three shots of expresso in a large mocha I had 20 books in a nice pretty reusable bag and a stern faced bubby sitting across from me... Saying I had problems.. Is enjoying literature so bad?


So now I'm having to decide whats going with me and what isn't.  Because after spending a pretty penny on them, I sure as heck aint donating them!


Maybe I do have a problem... Can you be addicted to books?  I cant be a shopaholic since I only have this issue at book, coffee, and pet stores...


I'm going to need a bigger store room at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment