Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I feel sooo alone...

This weekend we got a call, bubbys mom wasn't doing well and he had to rush home... Three states away. 

I was balling for six hours outside the airport!  Don't judge either, I've lived with the dipshit for over years and since he couldn't work and I mostly do work at home so I've probably spent 90% of my time with him since we moved in together.. This probably isn't a healthy way to live but its how it was and the idea of going home and him NOT being there was freaking depressing!

So I finally made it home, the dogs flip when the other half isn't with me (hey, their use to him being there too!) and their not feeling the packing and moving so they been extra clingy.

So with the dogs always under, around, on top of me... Its been painful to move.  But it's kept my mind kind of busy as I try to think of ways to move out from under someones butt.

Would you believe I'm writing this outside?  Of course I'm going to update and post it via the laptop but that takes three seconds while typing takes longer.  Since I'm not much of a texter its taking forever so I'm going to make this post short-sorry.

If I'm late on the next few, give me a break its hard to do anything at the moment.  I'll keep yall posted as best I can.

Till next I Post!

Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment