Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Update On Mental Health and Pups

So first, things have calmed.  The dogs got a new toy that's made like a stump and full of stuffed animals..  We hid a couple treats in there too and their very happy with it.  I just have to shove the things back in every couple hours.


I'm... Adjusting.  Not bawling my eyes out every night anymore.  Still hate not having the inchworm in bed but the dogs have started expanding and now take his spot...  Also, how is it a dog can seem to TRIPLE in size to take over a bed?  I thought only cats could do that!

I'm getting work caught up now which was starting to pile up...  Working on another book, got to work on Hell's Playground, thinking of publishing a hard copy even.

Oh, and I was asked to help write a few short books for kids (Funny, I know.)


Inch Worm hasn't really had time to talk but hes started a "Alive" check... Where he sends a text and I send one back daily.  These Arent I Love yous.. Noo... Their Weird.

Day One:

Him:  Meee

Me: Eep


Day Two

Him:  Boo

Me: Oop

Day Three

Him:  F

Me:  U


And its kind of followed these trends of strange things...  But its the kind of strange things we do.  So I know its him.  No one else sends me that shit!


So that's where I am.  I'm stablish.


As for the blog, Febs coming so imma do a couple V'day type things so look for that.

Soo...

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment