Friday, August 14, 2015

BloodLust Cheat: House of Mirrors



(4/8/15 Weebly)




Now as yall know, im random as can be with my post so i'd like to bring up my gamer side again, this time with tips and tricks rather then a rant!


Okay, Blood Lust is a fun little Forum style RPG that you can only get on Apple store (Boo...). I enjoy the forum style (think Pirate Clan or Viking Clan on Facebook. Thats forum style) and I enjoy the idea of the lore.

This game has lots of lore and little hints in the lore. Now THIS ONE gave me a ton of issues.

You go to the Family Reunion (which is like the 3rd or 5th zone, comes after burying carmella) and end up in this place called "Hall of Mirrors"

Now you got 4 options. Foward, right, left, back. So I try one of each. I tried right right right, left left left, and all that jaz... Then I read that lore above where it clearly states "Preside as usual." So.. I tried Forward. And I kept hitting Forward for 5-6 times (my stam ran out about 4th or 5th hit, I cant quite remember but less then 7.) and boom. Im out.

I found the lore in it is VERY helpful.

Tip for anyone who tries: Do the missions with the most Gold as much as ya can unless theres a reward. Once ya get the rewards from all of them move on.

Also, Stam is SLOW refill. Use as much as possible each time your on and then just check it every hour or so.

Lastly, Save those Sacrifices and use them for Bats. You can buy 3 for a buck ya but free games arent free then! So just do the offers that ya can and save them for bats.



Well. I think i've done my job for the week. Time to go poof!

Till next we meet, imma be gamin.

Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment