Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Still Testing.. Testing...

(4/17/15 Weebly)


Still Testing, Testing, Testing...

I cant get use to the way it feels to make the post here! Its so bare (the page where I write the blogs into that is) and white! With HTML options....With Blogspot atleast.

I took computer courses and know how to make the codes... But the white, blankness is just so... Wow... I feel like im not writing enough its so bare!

But thanks for sticking with me on this! After a couple months I see both plus and minus' to both Weebly and Blogspot. Im still unsure on what I want.

So im going to keep going abit longer with both. Those following both, those 30 or so post aren't all posted to Blogspot and im still adding to Weebly. So i'll be holding out abit longer before I decide I think. Get both up to date. Its starting to become a habit to post to both sites honestly.

I might keep both... I feel so indecisive!

Wolf



(Edit:  Since writing this on Weebly I figured out more on blogspot-including backgrounds..  So its not so bad to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment